Your personal data is safe on our website, we take all necessary technical measures to protect your data, such as:
- Restricted control over access to data, by defining the responsibilities of the people who will be able to access them;
- Establishment of data access authentication mechanisms;
- The environments where we process your data are protected by Encryption and Firewalls.
- Secure data disposal mechanisms, eliminating the possibility of restoration;
The website software only stores cookies and navigation data necessary for its operation.
This website may collect visitor information through automated means such as memory cookies. The information collected may include: IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile device identifier, geographic area, originating URL and information about actions taken or interactions with our digital resources.
How the collected data is used
No cookies are stored for the individual identification of the user. The stored cases, in addition to being necessary for operation, can be used for statistical grouping data in order to promote a better functioning of the website and service to our customers.
- If you have an account, when you access this site a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be discarded when you close your browser. When you log in to your account on the website, we also create cookies to save your account data and your screen display choices. Login cookies are kept for two days and screen options cookies for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your access will be maintained for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed.
- When you enter your zip code, your location and IP address data can be used to calculate and display estimates for rates and shipping times for you.
Data provided by the visitor
When the visitor fills in a form on the site, his data collected are exclusive for the operation, that is, necessary for the contact, purchase, sale or contracting of the service, and they are not sold to third parties, they are kept for administrative and tax purposes. .
- This site accepts payments via Stripe, when processing payments, some of your information will be passed to Stripe, which is mandatory information to process the payment, such as the total purchase amount and billing information. Our website does not have access to card data as payment is processed by Stripe.
- The administrators of this site have access to the information you provide us with your account registration or new order: Order information, such as what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be shipped, and Customer information, such as your name, address email address and billing and delivery information. The website stores this information to help fulfill orders, support you, and for tax and accounting purposes.
- Your personal information can only be accessed through a personal password, chosen at the time of registration. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (it’s just not possible to change your username). You may also request that we remove any personal data we hold about you.
This site provides the contact us form where the contact history for its administration is recorded. If you have any questions, we are available to help you with whatever you need, so don’t hesitate to talk to us whenever you want.